- Serve as a strong leader and mentor for the accounting organization
- Manage accounting operations including AR, AP, Credit, Fixed Assets, GL
- Manage all monthly, quarterly, and year-end closings and the preparation of multi-location consolidated internal and external financial reports
- Responsible for all technical accounting, maintain up-to-date knowledge of current accounting pronouncements, GAAP, and other compliance issues and ensure Company policies are appropriately in line with GAAP and supportive of business activity
- Oversee and execute all accounting activities including accurate and timely reporting of financials in accordance with GAAP standards and in line with credit reporting definitions and PE ownership expectations
- Working in conjunction with the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to forecast balance sheet, cash flow and covenant monitoring for forward periods.
- Refine, monitor and enforce appropriate internal controls, policies, and procedures
- Manage and lead the annual audit and tax return prep as the primary liaison for the company
- Manage daily treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt and capital management.
- Partner closely with IT to continuously improve reporting and system capabilities and utilization including participation in system improvements or implementation teams as needed
- BS or BA in Accounting or Finance with heavy accounting emphasis
- CPA or CMA certification is highly desired
- Public accounting experience is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years in financial leadership roles with progressing responsibility
- Experience in a production/job shop manufacturing environment with multiple operating units is required.