- Responsible for the preparation of various portions of the accounting close, including but not limited to cash, fixed assets, prepaids, and various accruals.
- Responsible for the preparation of reconciliations of various accounts.
- Assist in providing account analyses on various balance sheet and P&L accounts.
- Responsible for reconciliation of the company’s bank accounts and assisting with future cash projections.
- Participate in the accounting team’s effort to define processes, prepare process narratives, and identify key controls.
- Work with multi-discipline teams on various special projects as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 years of Accounting experience
- Public accounting or public company experience preferred but not required
- CPA certification preferred but not required
- PC skills, Microsoft Office programs, strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles