- Lead and prepare global consolidating and consolidated monthly financial statements in compliance with US GAAP
- Lead and prepare internal management reporting financial statements including actual, forecast and budget data
- Lead the general corporate accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cash reconciliation, fixed assets, and other key accounts.
- Coordinate year end external audit including preparation of year-end audit work papers
- Act as technical accounting leader for the company. Stay current on all new accounting developments that impact the company and produce document policy and procedures
- Prepare and formalize annual financial statements and footnotes
- Hire, train and lead competent accounting staff
- Coordinate consolidation of annual budget into consolidation system
- Lead process in updating current consolidation tools by identifying current application improvements and future state system hierarchy
- Work with Business Unit Controllers and local accounting staff to ensure global consistent application of US GAAP
- Work with the Senior Management team, Tax department, Finance department and other key departments to ensure financial consolidation reports are relevant and useful to each function.
- Assess and implement improvements to the global accounting function
- Lead and facilitate integration of acquired companies’ financials, financial data, and compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting, Business, or related field
- Big 4 public accounting firm experience preferred
- CPA highly preferred
- 7+ years of accounting and finance experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a global manufacturing environment
- Highly experienced in MS Excel.
- Beneficial to have exposure to the following BPCS (ERP), Microsoft Office, Essbase, Spreadsheet Server or similar consolidation tools
- Some travel