- Lead and prepare global consolidating and consolidated monthly financial statements in compliance with US GAAP
- Lead and prepare internal management reporting financial statements including actual, forecast and budget data
- Lead the general corporate accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cash reconciliation, fixed assets, and other key accounts.
- Coordinate year end external audit including preparation of year-end audit work papers
- Act as technical accounting leader for the company. Stay current on all new accounting developments that impact the company and produce document policy and procedures
- Prepare and formalize annual financial statements and footnotes
- Hire, train and lead competent accounting staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field
- Big 4 public accounting firm experience preferred
- CPA highly preferred
- 7+ years of accounting and finance experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a global manufacturing environment
- Highly experienced in Excel.