- Prepare closing, forecasting, and budget reports that monitor key financial areas and business metrics for management and executive decision making.
- Manage ecosystem budgets on a monthly basis which involves extracting and analyzing data from several sources including direct business interaction.
- Collaborates with internal department leads and support staff to understand both month-over-month and year-over-year variances to the plan.
- Review and evaluate financial performance using variance/trend/growth analysis in preparation for leadership business reviews and recommend actions for optimization and improvement
- Key FP&A team member during the budget process by coordinating with operational teams and using a variety of software tools (Excel, PowerBI, Google Sheets, NetSuite and others) to prepare, organize, consolidate, and analyze budget data, and/or preparing financial models, understanding the key drivers in the process
- Responsible for analysis of margins, marketing spending, and other operating expenses, including leading headcount budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
- Prepare and manage cap ex reporting
- Create ad-hoc financial models for decision support
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial analysis roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advanced level)
- Strong understanding of a P&L and the relationships between revenue and expenses
- Proficient in preparing data/financial models for forecasting or budgeting.
- Experience with PowerBI a plus
- NetSuite and Google Sheets experience a plus
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Strong business acumen