- Perform monthly forecast analysis to explain variances compared to prior forecast, budget and prior year to provide insight on financial results
- Review and analyze consolidated balance sheet.
- Analyze key metrics to determine accuracy of reported amounts and investigate exceptions
- Prepare forecast for balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Prepare and design various ad hoc reports and analysis as requested.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reporting packages.
- Track and develop key financial and operational performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Assist with development of mid-term plans and annual business plans
- Serve as liaison to business unit partners to ensure accurate and meaningful reporting and analysis
- Assist with financial modeling/projections for potential acquisitions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum 7 years industry/relevant experience or4 years public accounting experience required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus
- Extensive experience with financial ERP and Financial Consolidation Systems
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience a plus
- Experienced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills