Seeking candidates in the Palm Beach, Florida area or willing to relocate to the area. Relocation assistance provided. Candidates must be willing to work in person in the office.
- Performs monthly maintenance activities within the financial reporting system in preparation for the monthly accounting period close.
- Collects, compiles, verifies, and analyzes financial information and performs monthly variance analysis.
- Assists with the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Assists with the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and the related footnote disclosures, ensuring documents are prepared accurately and consistently.
- Assists with the preparation of benefit plan financial statements and compiles information requests to support the audit.
- Provides audit requests to the Company’s external auditors to assist with quarterly reviews and the annual audit.
- Coordinates with others to obtain supporting information required for audit testing and disclosures.
- Complies with internal controls over financial reporting and maintains supporting documentation as part of SOX requirements.
- Assists with researching current accounting and reporting issues, trends, and policies.
- Stays current with accounting and reporting requirements which impact external reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- CPA preferred.
- 3-4 years’ experience with accounting, auditing and/or financial reporting.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and SEC Reporting requirements.
- Experience with consolidating financial results and understanding of exchange rate and currency translation adjustments.
- Experience documenting and testing of internal control processes.
- Experience with of Oracle HFM and/or Workiva Wdata software solution preferred.
- Basic computer skills with interest and ability to learn new applications.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.