- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Assist with State, Local, real estate, property tax and business license filings
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Assist in developing and enforcing accounting policies/procedures.
- Assist in weekly/monthly reporting and analysis
- Other projects as assigned (i.e. - accounting system enhancements, integration with other internal systems, etc.).
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5+ years accounting/finance experience; CPA a plus, but not required
- Strong understanding of accounting basics
- Working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite would be a plus
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with limited supervision