- Accounts Payable - Responsible for processing invoices in accordance with established policies and procedures, utilizing SAP Concur. Annual 1099 reporting. AP related reporting for board compliance.
- Cash/Treasury Management - Responsible for daily and monthly bank reconciliations. Assist in the implementation of net working capital policies to aid in cash flow forecasting. Oversee AR collections process and provide customer statements and aging reports.
- General Ledger and Monthly Close Process - Various closing responsibilities, including reconciliations, accruals, preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, and variance analysis.
- Tax compliance - Assess Use Tax when applicable, file monthly/quarterly reports and payments. Compiling property tax bills and payments. Vehicle mileage reports and annual heavy use vehicle filing.
- Business Processes - Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Continuous Improvements - Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, company's continuous improvement process and strategic planning.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office products, ERP systems, SAP Concur, and ability to learn any TRRA software.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.