- Serve as a key team member of the finance and accounting team.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Drive efficiencies in the month end close process, supported by comprehensive account reconciliations and coordination of accounting staff in a timely manner.
- Support the shared services model as it relates to general and comprehensive accounting services, including on-boarding newly acquired companies.
- Assist in preparing corporate financial consolidation, including profit/loss statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flow, and statements of members equity.
- Provide assistance in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation.
- Oversee vendor compliance and centralized cash disbursements and consistent adherence to the Company’s policies.
- Assist with ensuring all current and future regulatory reporting requirements are met and provide adequate structure and discipline around internal controls and the closing process.
- Assist with the audit and tax compliance work, recognizing the unique demands of acquisitions and purchase accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 3-6 years of financial accounting experience.
- Strong preference for a candidate with audit experience from the Big 4 or other large national or regional accounting firm(s).
- CPA preferred.
- Attention to detail; deadline oriented. Comfortable working in a data-driven environment.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements and standards.
- Ability and willingness to train, coach, lead and motivate other financial accounting staff.