- General ledger accounting.
- Assist with the month-end closing process.
- Monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, and account analysis.
- Maintain fixed assets and reconciliation.
- Assist with Treasury functions such as monthly bank statement reconciliation.
- Track capital spending across all global locations.
- Assist with monthly management reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of Corporate Accounts Payable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of accounting experience preferred.
- Must have strong communication, analytical, technical accounting skills.
- Exceptional Microsoft office skills.