- Assist the Manager of Accounting & Reporting with the department key activities including A/P, A/R, general accounting, property accounting, payroll, and/or international accounting.
- Responsible for preparation and issuance of income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements and various other accounting/financial statements and reports in compliance with GAAP , IFRS and Corporate Policies and according to reporting timelines/deadlines.
- Ensure that general accounting internal controls are documented and maintained in accordance with Sarbanes- Oxley requirements
- Ensure the integrity of international accounting procedures as required.
- Assist the Manager of Accounting & Reporting with coordination of internal/external audits
- Responsible for balance sheet account analysis, account reconciliation and account closing processes
- Prepare monthly journal entries dealing with various transactions
- Assist the Manager of Accounting & Reporting with year-end financial, tax reporting, and monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting.
- Support department and division continuous improvement projects/programs
- Performs monthly inter-company account analysis
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested
- BS/ BA with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounting and/or related financial experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of fundamental accounting concepts, procedures and techniques
- Strong knowledge of computer applications(Excel, Access) and accounting information systems/financial reporting systems (SAP BPC, Oracle, FAS)