- Develops and gains info from sales team business partners on item level unit forecast and monthly consensus revenue forecast to include:
- New product forecasts, monitoring sell through and customer inventory levels of new items for assigned forecast customers
- Promotional forecasts based on customer’s purchasing strategy and ad plans
- Facilitate monthly forecast collaboration meetings with sales team business partners. Prepare analysis to support position and recommendations in clear concise formats to facilitate agreement.
- Monitor and work to eliminate the gap between bottom up demand forecast and top down management dollar forecast.
- Analyze and report forecast results (consumption, accuracy and root cause for error).
- Make forecast adjustments and take corrective action in forecast process to minimize error.
- Data gathered from retailers to analyze by product line, store, region, with product and profitability margins.
- Maintain customer item attributes to include listing status, promotional status, store count, customer item numbers, forecast price.
- Work system generated alerts which identify trends and forecast bias.
- Create the Annual Operating Plan Forecast for assigned Forecast Customers.
- Order entry for certain customers to secure proper details related to discounts, chargebacks and rebates.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of analytical experience within a consumer product manufacturer / distributor.
- Strong Excel skills, excellent communication skills.