- Exercise sound judgement while analyzing and interpreting data to ensure a high level of accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness for business leaders.
- Conduct routine audits of data storage systems and databases to ensure a high level of security, accuracy and efficiency
- Create insightful financial analyses and presentations to leadership. This role would also play a part in enhancing our Executive and Board level presentations in order to more effectively and visually share results to ensure that we are providing the appropriate information to leadership to make informed business and strategic decisions
- Assists with the development and continued enhancements of processes to facilitate ongoing, periodic consolidated reporting. This will include the development of standard reporting templates to collect and present a consistent view to Executives and Board
- Act as back-up on a number of key processes and projects
- Help drive company-wide adoption of BI tool (Tableau)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field
- Three to five years of experience in Financial Analytics and Report Development
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Tableau.
- Experience with Netsuite and Salesforce a plus
- Familiarity with data management principles and practices
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse technologies including ETL and Data Modeling
- Experience with business intelligence tools and data mining