- Track and manage project financial and activities reports and budgets.
- Review and manage contractor activities relating to project implementation, invoicing, and meeting contract requirements.
- Support day to day management of projects within the assigned portfolio.
- Attend all project planning meetings.
- Participate and support inbound teams traveling to the USA as requested.
- Participate and help in the planning of various trade events.
- Assist as directed with outbound travel marketing opportunities to the international regions and inbound trade teams
- To interact on a regular basis with the Marketing Director assigned to ensure project activities are meeting marketing demands and the evolving market place
- Develop marketing presentations used during international visits.
- Timely reporting of Projects as directed, which includes but not limited to; Management of the projects in Microsoft Project, Monthly status report completed on time (IRReS), Project Monthly Report as outlined in the Monthly Project Managers Council requirements
- Development and submission of travel documents as needed
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the field of management, marketing, international relations or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects from start to close and to develop and monitor the activities of various contractors and sub-contractors
- Demonstrated experience in foreign marketing and in working successfully together with other cultures and nationalities.
- Willingness to work, travel and participate in foreign cultures.