- Develop, maintain and improve systems for the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing process, ensuring timeliness and accuracy required.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and data analysis for the business units including Sales and Operation Planning data and business review data.
- Analyze and report financial data at least monthly to business segment leaders in order to improve financial performance of the business unit.
- Provide financial leadership in all operating systems to ensure that all assets are secure and that risks are identified and managed.
- Maintain and improve cost systems to ensure accurate product profitability and GAAP compliance.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Lead the quarterly physical inventory.
- Complete and coordinate all business unit internal/external audit requests.
- Prepare current estimates, short-range plans, KPI’s and weekly flashes.
- Presentation of monthly financial results and updates at the weekly managers meeting.
- Complete monthly balance sheet analytics, with comprehensive review, prepare to current external audit standards.
- Maintain and oversee Fixed Asset System and processes.
- Lead/Support additional Operating and Financial teams/projects as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing industry.
- 2-3 years’ experience with manufacturing ERP financial and operational software.
- Understanding of LIFO accounting, hedging, and inventory valuation methods.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools, financial software, and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of problem solving tools, and system design tools.
- Ability to write plans and develop measurement systems for plans.
- Ability to complete complex financial analytics and communicate results to financial and nonfinancial individuals.