- Monitor application of standard cost policies and cost classifications of labor, overhead, materials and adders to ensure global consistency.
- Coordinate global year/annual standard cost roll-ups and reconcile inventory valuation results.
- Implement changes/corrections to the standard cost and determine P&L impact.
- Monitor global labor costs by reviewing routings and work center rates for specific regions.
- Assist with acquisition integration.
- Capital expenditure planning, tracking, forecasting and reviews.
- Margin analysis.
- Work with quoting department on strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Accounting
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Detail oriented self-starter with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Bilingual skills a plus (Spanish)
- Manufacturing software - ERP / MRP
- Experience with standard costs, Inventory Control, Foreign currency, KPI’s and Lean manufacturing Concepts
- Travel ~ 30% (examples: Minneapolis, Fargo, Philadelphia, Mexico and Canada)