- Sarbanes-Oxley ("SOX") compliance efforts from planning through reporting
- Liaison between external audit and business process owners to facilitate process documentation and testing
- Make recommendations to improve internal controls and remediate SOX deficiencies
- Participate in other compliance initiatives and/or internal audit-related functions the Company may engage
- Perform testing and documentation for all financial processes, including planning documents, flowcharts, walkthroughs, and tests of control
- Prepare clear, accurate, and well-organized audit work papers that appropriately document the testing performed
- Identify opportunities to streamline controls and make recommendations to improve the underlying processes
- Request and validate source documentation needed for testing
- Coordinate with and assist external independent auditors as requested
- Prepare a monthly SOX Status report, documenting the SOX testing calendar and progress, control counts, testing results and status of identified issues.
- Minimum Bachelors' degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Accountant (CA) or equivalent is preferred.
- Four-Six years of recent public accounting or internal audit experience
- Experience in assessing financial and operational risks
- Experience in financial audits of Public Companies; SOX compliance experience
- Knowledge of audit workpaper documentation practices
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel up to 20%