- Lead the hiring process.
- Bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Provide guidance in employee related issues.
- Appropriate resolution of employee relations.
- Develop and implement human resource policies and procedures.
- Research and negotiate employee benefit programs.
- Work with vendors regarding employee benefit issues.
- Compensation administration, including bonus and commission calculation.
- Interact with all managers regarding team building & training
- Prepare payroll journal entries and perform general ledger account reconciliations for payroll related accounts.
- Reconcile and approve all payroll related vendor invoices.
- Work effectively with other departments to achieve company goals.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years of payroll and Human Resources experience.
- Knowledge of lawful employment practices.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Must have excellent people skills and a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications.