- Maintain financial data warehouse applications including uploading and analyzing data between financial systems, as well as leading the process for financial reporting across multiple platforms.
- Develop ad-hoc and complex reports utilizing various analytical tools based on requirements.
- Develop and streamline reporting for month-end close, annual timekeeper review processes and for firm’s pricing and profitability function.
- Develop, test and implement plans for introduction of new systems/technology, changes to existing systems/technology, and process automation, including interfacing with software vendors and internal personnel.
- Develop, maintain and provide system resolution to both departmental and project based databases when variances arise.
- Accounting or Finance Bachelor’s Degree required. A computer science degree will also be considered with equivalent experience and strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- 3+ years’ related experience required.
- Advanced Excel skills with solid understanding of financial systems is required.
- Experience with MS SQL tools, development of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and building complex reports is desired.
- Prior experience with new technology implementations is a plus.
- Aderant and BigSquare software experience is a plus.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.