- Support monthly/quarterly and annual reporting requirements including monthly operating reviews, quarterly board meeting and supplemental reporting needs as required
- Perform monthly forecast analysis to explain variances compared to prior forecast, budget and prior year to provide insight on financial results
- Review and analyze consolidated balance sheet
- Analyze key metrics to determine accuracy of reported amounts and investigate exceptions
- Prepare forecast for balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Prepare and design various ad hoc reports and analysis as requested.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reporting package.
- Track and develop key financial and operational performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Assist with development of Long-Range Plan and Annual Operating Plans
- Serve as liaison to business unit partners to ensure accurate and meaningful reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years industry/relevant experience or 2+ years public accounting
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Extensive experience with financial ERP and Financial Consolidation Systems; Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience a plus
- Detail-oriented and deadline sensitive in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced analytical and problem-solving skills