- Assist in the entire Acquisition and Integration process, including supporting the efforts of business development, operations, marketing, finance and external consultants and service providers to close.
- Participate in the valuation process of targets using historic and forecasted financial information, synthesizing inputs from the leadership team and other relevant sources.
- Help identify synergy opportunities for prospective targets.
- Provide insights to Finance Team to develop anticipated post-close revenue and EBITDA targets based on diligence work.
- Identify unusual items that should be reviewed as part of the quality of earnings report.
- Attend calls with external consultants on quality of earnings and communicating to impacts/findings to CFO.
- Enhance the Acquisitions and Integrations Playbook to standardize and streamline the process.
- Review due diligence materials provided by target and ensure support is adequate for accounting records.
- Execute Finance Playbook steps.
- Work with accounting team to determine stub period financial statements if mid-month close applies.
- Help with any audit and/or tax requirements, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounting or finance related role. (1-2 busy seasons).
- 1-2 years’ experience with mergers and acquisitions preferred but not required.
- Highly skilled in use of Excel spreadsheets and other accounting software.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, customer service and organizational skills.
- High integrity, excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to complete a task or project, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal pressure.