- Develop, design, and deliver key financial reports including, but not limited to: corporate financial statements, expense reporting, budget, and trend analysis, in a timely manner and in compliance with federal, state, and other reporting requirements and laws.
- Prepare monthly reporting package including key performance measures and leading indicators for management.
- Forecasting and developing annual budgets and operational plans.
- Provide periodic management reports and competitive analysis.
- Providing in-depth analysis of variances to budget.
- Create and analyze pro-forma statements for potential business endeavors for presentation to management.
- Prepare various management presentations, financial analyses, and special projects as needed.
- Ability to identify process inefficiencies and participate in process-improvement deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA a plus.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in accounting or finance.
- Proficiency with Excel, Hyperion/PBCS, Tableau
- Expert knowledge of monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial analysis and statements (budgets, forecasts, etc.).
- Advanced understanding of the preparation and distribution of operating and/or financial statements; detailed financial audits, and comparative assessments and financial analyses.