- Gathers, analyzes and prepares financial analysis reports for internal departments as needed.
- Prepares quarterly forecasts for capital expenditures.
- Works closely with internal facility department to track capital facilities spending, analyze variances to plan and develop forecast.
- Meets regularly with internal department heads to review financial performance relative to budget and develop understanding of variances and forecast inputs.
- Prepares quarterly inventory count sheets and manages inventory process, reports results.
- Actively participates in the annual budget process; analyzes, recommends and prepares all base level budgets.
- Works closely with Accounting to ensure proper coding of invoices.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of cost accounting
- Experience with Access databases & Excel spreadsheets
- Working background with financial ratio analysis as well as reading accounting financial statements