- Hands on management of the day-to-day finances, including producing all month end financial reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow), completing bank reconciliations, managing tuition collection, monitoring the performance of investments, and developing the budget.
- Responsible for ensuring the long-term financial strength. This person must be able to present a detailed summary of the monthly financials with insights and recommendations for optimal financial management.
- Responsible for the operations including maintenance and facilities, IT, and security. This person needs to have knowledge of the general operations of a large facility to manage multiple departments and provide direction for large scale building improvement projects, food service, safety and security procedures, and basic IT infrastructure.
- This position will have approximately 7 to 8 direct reports. Giving each area of responsibility the necessary time and attention for team success is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in business, finance or accounting preferred
- 7+ years of financial or accounting management with recent direct reports
- Strong, focused experience creating financial statements and budgets
- Experience working in a non-profit organization a plus
- Experience managing multiple divisions or teams within an organization
- Ideal candidate must be skilled at time management with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will also have excellent interpersonal skills, have a big picture perspective balanced with knowledge of day-to-day responsibilities, and top-notch organizational skills.