- Responsible for finance and accounting controllership functions at 15 plants and HDQ with 4 direct reports and 13 indirect reports.
- Provide financial planning and analysis (FP&A), forecasting, and budgeting, financial modeling, ROI analysis, and board and bank presentations. Hold P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility.
- Forecasting and budgeting, acquisition due diligence (approx 1 acquisition per year), financial modeling and ROI analysis (what if's), board and bank presentations
- Responsible for leading the partnership between finance and operations, and driving value add finance
- Heavily involved in cash management, collections and managing working capital (meeting budgeted targets)
- Lead cultural change in finance and operations, driving focus on critical business objectives and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) by applying forward thinking and data-driven calculated risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience
- Experience in a role that is more strategic vs. accounting.
- Strong communication skills, driven, business minded.