- Responsible for month-end and year-end closing and consolidation.
- Ensuring close timeliness and accuracy, account reconciliations, journal entry preparations/postings.
- Responsible for developing and analyzing cost on a contribution margin basis.
- Work with management team to track daily sales, production, and inventory requirements
- Maintain and make recommendations to improve system of internal accounting controls
- Complete local, state, federal income tax returns and insurance renewals.
- Analyze financial and other performance data to evaluate processes, business decisions, product decisions, etc.
- Ensure timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Prepare forecasts for the business each month (month, quarter, year) and compare to budget & prior year
- Identify areas of financial risk and opportunity
- BS in Accounting/Finance required
- CPA/MBA strongly preferred
- 8-10+ years of experience in a manufacturing industry
- Hyperion experience a plus
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products: Ex. Excel, Word, and Outlook