- Confirm cash transactions are recorded daily in the General Ledger to support the month-end bank reconciliation process.
- Assist in the month-end close process including journal entry preparation and corrections, account analysis and reconciliation.
- Maintenance and improvement of General Ledger work papers, as assigned throughout the month and during month-end close process.
- Work closely with all Accounting Team members and management to coordinate accounting processes, adherence to deadlines, and resolution of issues.
- Analyze current accounting practices and policies and recommend changes/enhancements, as appropriate.
- Ad-hoc Report preparation Develop and deliver reports as needed.
- Degree or Equivalent Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or combination of education and work experience
- Two to four years or more of strong Accounting experience in a variety of areas including general bookkeeping, analytical analysis, financial reporting
- Demonstrated experience with handling sensitive information
- Specialized Training Knowledge of Accounting software & Excel
- Broad Knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting practices and principles, economic principles, applicable laws, codes and regulations.