- General ledger accounting including month-end reconciliations and account analysis.
- Prepare intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly bank statement reconciliation.
- Assist with the month-end closing process including journal entry preparation.
- Fixed asset reconciliation and review of depreciation journal entries across global locations.
- Track capital spending and review depreciation for North America.
- Assist with monthly SG&A expense reporting to senior management.
- Lease Accounting and corresponding journal entry preparation
- BA/BS Accounting/Finance
- CPA Preferred
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Large company experience in manufacturing, accounting operations or capital project management preferred
- Experience with General Ledger/fixed asset or ERP System such as BPCS
- Understanding of US GAAP