- Analysis of key accounts on a monthly basis.
- Process month-end close activities including posting payrolls and tax files to the general ledger, preparing and entering all HQ & transactions and HQ standard and miscellaneous journal entries.
- Prepare key account reconciliations (bank, intercompany, etc. accounts), update the capital file with actuals and enter fixed assets.
- Provide support to the regions.
- Maintain GL System (set up and maintenance), train employees on accounting systems.
- Update daily cash files using T-Link, prepare HQ use tax returns and all rental property invoices and check requests.
- Update month end files updates monthly comparison files and tracks all company credit memos through the credit memo log system.
- Work on a number of special monthly, annual, or on-going special projects.
- Maintain quality, timely and accurate financial records and related reporting requirements according to GAAP accounting and company policy guidelines.
- Research accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist with internal control evaluations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 3 - 5 years of progressive levels of experience in an accounting team
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP and statutory accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Experience with Balance Sheet & Income Statements.
- Excellent PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- AS400 experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of business and industry trends and applications across all lines of business for competitive analysis