- Direct responsibility for management and oversight of North American manufacturing, cost consolidation, and financial reporting activities.
- Give direction, review, and validate the North American plants annual business plan in accordance with company goals and initiatives.
- Perform the consolidations & presentation of the manufacturing Annual Operating Plan.
- Maintain all accounting records in accordance with company policy as well as Generally Accepted Accounting Practices
- Establish, implement, and monitor Policies and Procedures to manage and control company assets
- Provide leadership in ensuring that internal controls over financial reporting comply with JSox
- Provide manufacturing management team with qualified financial analysis and advice in matters such as, pricing, make versus buy decisions, cost reductions, asset management, forecasting, and the budgetary process.
- Analyze and interpret US plants financial performance. This includes development of related performance reports as required.
- Bachelors Degree, CPA Preferred.
- 10+ years of experience, at least five in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Solid knowledge of general accounting, ability to interpret and administer accounting policies
- Proficient in planning, forecasting, budget development
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in word, spreadsheet, presentation, and email applications (Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Oracle, etc)
- Experienced with internal audit/SOX/internal controls
- Well experienced with various Cost Accounting methods