- Supervises the Accounting Department, including Accounts Payable, Loan Draws, and Cash Management.
- Oversees the Accounting Supervisor in the preparation of the monthly and YTD financial statements.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of monthly and YTD reporting
- Prepares cash flow forecasts to analyze short and long term liquidity needs.
- Prepares monthly projections for the current fiscal year.
- Prepares various monthly performance reports for management.
- Works with Financial Analyst to complete the annual budget and future year projections.
- Works with the IT Business Analyst to review and evaluate company-wide reports and processes for process improvement opportunities.
- Oversees the yearly audit/review of the organization’s financial statements.
- Prepares a quarterly reporting package for banks.
- Manages various Human Resources and Payroll issues.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Accounting
- Public Accounting experience
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Minimum of seven years in accounting
- Three years of experience managing employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel; experience with Sage/ Timberline a plus