- Responsible for strategic decision making, investment evaluation, financial forecasting and analysis.
- Oversee and direct the organization's financial planning and accounting practices, human resources, legal, risk management and information technology.
- Oversee the issuance of financial reporting, operating the financial operations of the business within GAAP guidelines.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly reporting to agencies.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile. Oversee Company's P&C insurance requirements, partner with HR on financial aspects of employee benefit programs.
- Oversee and direct treasury fluctuations.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and maintain third party business relationships.
- Oversee the direct relationship management of all credit facilities
- Accountable for the financial, IT, Legal and risk management operations of the company to ensure compliance with FASB, governmental regulations and investor guidelines.
- Direct and manage departmental staff.
- MA or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ten or more years related experience and/or training.
- Certified Public Accountant Certification preferred
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting or similar software, Encompass (LOS) software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of relational databases and incentive compensation software a plus.
- Knowledge of Derivative and Hedge accounting.
- Heavy emphasis on presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, educate, and motivate staff, manage multiple priorities, work under pressure, and quickly adapt to market fluctuations.