- Analyze business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Develop improvement strategies consistent with system capabilities.
- Create and present process improvement and reporting.
- Manage day to day usage of Business Central within the manufacturing facilities
- Trouble shoot and identify system issues
- Coordinates with IT all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Conduct on-going analysis of processes
- Oversee the implementation of new business processes
- Manages relationship with 3rd party vendors.
- Staying up to date on the latest technology and improvement strategies
- Share knowledge with, and train plant staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Business management, IT, Process management or similar.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a fully integrated process manufacturing environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MRP related software.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Staff Accountant new