- Administration and project support as they relate to accounting.
- Create and maintain accurate accounts receivable and credit records.
- Communicate with accounting team members and customers to resolve disputes or concerns related to billing and/or credit issues.
- Review of customer credit on a routine basis and ability to make recommendations on credit terms when necessary.
- Review all payments in detail prior to application.
- Work with different types of payment solutions and confidential information.
- Communicate with internal accounting department, corporate staff, and sales force regarding billing and credit issues or concerns.
- Respond to all customer inquiries, research, and follow-up on open issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain all billing and credit reports, spreadsheets, or databases accurately and timely.
- Assist in preparation of order entry, monthly balance sheets, and year end reporting.
- Process customer credit applications.
- Administer and maintain records of invoices, payments, and cost reporting.
- Potentially assist with or process AP/AR, journal entry prep, reconciliation, financial research, or organization of electronic records.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Understand similar duties, such as accounts payable and customer service.
- Cross train in other functional areas of facility, acting as backup.
- 5+ years of experience with Accounts Receivables
- Strong computer literacy and ability to operate various computer applications.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply information to solve problems.
- Ability to handle multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills including listening, verbal, and ability to compose professional electronic communication to effectively communicate with all levels of management and external third parties.