- Conduct SOX, operational, financial, and compliance audits, consultative reviews and/or special investigations per the annual IA Work Plan from planning phase through field work and final audit report issuance in accordance with acceptable quality assurance and audit standards with some guidance or assistance from the Senior Auditor or Audit Manager.
- Audit work entails scoping the audit based on assessment of risk, gaining an understanding of processes, identifying controls in place to mitigate risk and testing those controls to confirm they are functioning as designed.
- Identify control gaps, assist management in creating action plans to address risks and ensure that action plans are completed.
- Evaluation and testing of design and operating effectiveness of internal controls.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business related field required
- CIA and/or CPA, or working towards achieving the certification within 1 year
- Familiarity with GAAP, the COSO Internal Control Framework, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, the IIA’s IPPF’s and PCAOB auditing standards
- Effective analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time