TEMP TO HIRE
- Manages the Accounts Receivable Department to ensure collections and all accounts receivable functions are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for hiring and staff development, which includes writing and conducting performance evaluations and any necessary corrective action plans.
- Handle escalated calls regarding client disputes.
- Monitors and reports collection progress to management on a daily, weekly & monthly basis while analyzing and reviewing data to ensure trends are being addressed.
- Review and approve timesheets for the AR team members.
- Approve and review all accounts being placed with the outside collections agency.
- Works closely with team on all new clients for creditworthiness & deposits.
- Review and approval of all client refunds.
- Review and approval of all adjustments.
- Review and approve of all voids.
- Monitor credit card transactions and forward data on to the team for posting.
- Monitor all ACH / EFT payments incoming.
- Pull down and review daily lockbox file.
- Monitor, review and audit, daily cash logs, overpayment report, unapplied report and refund reports.
- Handles all bankruptcy information received, processes, reviews and adjusts accordingly.
- Creation and execution of annual W-9’s for all companies & client request for W-9’s.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years collection and billing supervisory experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills required, written & oral.
- Strong organizational, planning, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Ability to maintain and develop strong client and contractor relationships a must.