- Prepare reporting packages for bank and management reporting.
- Prepare debt compliance reporting in accordance with applicable debt agreements.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries and assist with month-end close activities.
- Develop reports from our system to perform variance analysis.
- Monitor the general ledger by performing account reconciliations/analysis.
- Create monthly balance sheet reconciliations including intercompany.
- Implement improvements to create efficiency to the current accounting processes.
- Ad hoc projects/analysis as required, including assisting with audit requests and other accounting needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any accounting issues and discrepancies.
- Maintain fixed asset subledger.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 8+ years of related experience required.
- CPA or CMA designation preferred.
- An MBA or Masters in Accounting desired.
- SAP S/4HANA experience a plus.
- Knowledge of foreign currency accounting a plus.
- Strong understanding and ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including use of linked spreadsheets, data downloads, complex formulas, & pivot tables.
- Hands-on and detail-oriented with attention to accuracy.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.