- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable function for all entities.
- Responsible for the general accounting functions ensuring accurate accounting records and reporting.
- Track all grant-related and restricted revenue/expense to ensure compliance.
- Assist CFO with Audit, 990 tax return, and budget.
- Assist the Credit Union Treasurer with monthly financial duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in accounting
- 4-5 years of accounting experience with an emphasis in Government or Non-Profit entities preferred
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent PC skills
- Must possess good judgment, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems and improve service
- Ability to deal sensitively and tactfully with customers and staff