Seeking candidates in the Palm Beach, Florida area or willing to relocate to the area. Relocation assistance provided. Candidates must be willing to work in person in the office.
- Assist with timely preparation, accurate reporting of results by the business segment as required.
- Manage and ensure accounting practices comply with US GAAP and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure account reconciliations are documented, reviewed, and completed within specified timeframes.
- Apply knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting best practices and technologies to develop tools and modify existing systems and processes to enhance the close process.
- Manage internal and external auditors during periodic financial audits.
- Implement critical initiatives and projects including centralized accounting practices, system implementations and modifications that ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Manage and supervise, hire, terminate, promote, train, and develop team members.
- Effectively plan and execute on key projects including coordination with financial reporting, accounting and other cross-functional partners as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA certification
- 5 – 7 years’ experience as an accounting manager preferably in a public company environment with some experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and internal control processes.
- Strong process improvement and controls experience.
- HFM, Epicor experience preferred, but experience working across multiple platforms will be considered.
- Heavy Microsoft Office Products experience
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to operate in multiple GL platforms.
- SOX and internal controls experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks.
- Excellent project managerial and interpersonal skills. Ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects required.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and stress and to adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirements.