- Work closely with plant accounting and finance to maintain accuracy and integrity of the general ledger and financial reporting.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of general ledger accounts to include: Inventory (LIFO) accounts, Hedge Assets/Liabilities and the related Income/Expense, and other miscellaneous accounts as necessary.
- Assist plant accounting team with operational reporting, end-of-month reporting, forecasts, and key performance indicators.
- Complete internal and external audit requests.
- Ensure compliance and documentation with GAAP and internal controls.
- Special Projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel proficiency required), financial software, and financial analysis
- Capable of using AS400 based and SAP software
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbal and written