- Responsible for the calculation, analysis, reporting, and accounting for all warranty costs and accruals.
- Preparation of third-party commission statements. Performs the accounting of the travel card and procurement cards, including the recording of any rebates associated with the cards.
- Prepares other manual journal entries related to key assets, reserves, miscellaneous accruals, and prepaids and prepares balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring appropriate and timely resolution of reconciling items.
- Analyzes cost centers on trends and variance analysis.
- Assists the Manager with the coordination and preparation of loading the operating plan and monthly forecasts in Oracle and HFM for the income statement and balance sheet.
- Supports quarterly and yearly audits with external and internal auditors.
- Drive process improvements, efficiencies, and leads projects that support the Hussmann strategic initiatives.
- Peer leader in the group, guiding others through coordination of projects and technical experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 Years of ascending experience
- CPA Preferred
- Experience in a Shared Services/Corporate Accounting environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access (Proficient using v-lookups, pivots and other formulas in excel).
- Oracle and Hyperion experience a plus
- Power BI experience a plus