- Provide assistance in the day-to-day accounting duties.
- Month end closing cycles.
- Provide accurate financial information in a timely manner to management in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintain the balancing for intercompany transactions and investigate differences.
- Facilitate the monthly consolidation process.
- Maintain, analyze and report on three international entities.
- Prepare and enter monthly standard miscellaneous journal entries and a variety of corporate allocations in multiple ERP systems.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Research and resolve all reconciling items.
- BS in Accounting or Finance required
- 3 -5 years of experience in general ledger required.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel desired.
- Oracle, Hyperion and Access knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and work overtime as needed.