- Prepare and maintain financial records such as GL entries, month-end financial statements, fixed assets, etc.
- Reconcile GL accounts on a monthly basis.
- Enter monthly journal entries such as depreciation, payroll and petty cash.
- Process cash receipts transactions.
- Assist with streamlining accounting processes using technology or outside services.
- Document internal controls and recommend improvements as necessary.
- Serve as backup for other accounting areas as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- At least 4 years of general accounting experience required
- Ability to use technology for streamlining accounting processes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel