- Manage accounting for multiple properties – bank reconciliations, journal entry adjustments, cash management.
- Analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; prepare & manage balance sheet, profit and loss statement, liability and other reports.
- Perform month-end and year-end close process; reconcile financial discrepancies and produce error-free accounting reports.
- Analyze financial information, prepare and present customized financial statements/packages on the financial status and liquidity of company and/or property(s)
- Examine accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Accounting, Finance
- Minimum of 2+ years of accounting experience; preferably in residential property management, real estate development or construction.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting and data analysis abilities.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, accounting software (Yardi is preferred), along with the ability and willingness to adopt new software applications.