Published: September 8, 2017
- Computes and prepares data and supporting schedules for journal entries.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare Bank account reconciliations.
- Enter daily cash receipts.
- Balance inter-company accounts daily.
- Maintains Fixed Asset sub-ledger and assists with property tax returns.
- Reviews coding of accounts payable vouchers and act as backup to AP clerk.
- Assists with special projects upon request.
- Assists with the preparation of financial analysis, reports and taxes as needed.
- Assists with other types of financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a combination of formal Accounting training and relevant experience.
- At least one year of experience as an Accountant or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with QuickBooks, Depreciation Software and large ERP a plus.