Published: June 15, 2017
- Prepare financial reports to be reviewed by Accounting Supervisor and Accounting Director for use by administration, Board of Commissioners and external auditors.
- Prepare analysis schedules.
- Help prepare audit statements and reports for review by Accounting Supervisor and Accounting Director.
- Maintain restricted fund and endowment fund database with limited supervision.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts monthly.
- Prepare general journal entries and recurring journal entries each month.
- Maintain pledge receivable ledgers used in financial reporting.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Track information for private use of garage, facility rental, and catering to be used in preparation of Form 990T.
- Set up new AP vendors.
- Import payroll biweekly from a 3rd party payroll processing company and verify information is going to accurate GL accounts numbers.
- Record intercompany labor allocations for events.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field with a major or minor in accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in multi-departmental organization
- Experience with budget practices and general ledger reporting and problem solving
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Job necessitates a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Blackbaud Financial Edge accounting software preferred.