Published: June 22, 2017
- Lead the accounting and reporting functions with ultimate responsibility for account reconciliations and financial statement integrity.
- Oversee the budget preparation as well as monthly performance vs. budget analysis.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of consolidated financial statements and relevant reporting to the parent company.
- Drive changes for continuous improvement, effective policies, and efficient procedures
- Use metrics and benchmark regularly to understand industry trends and best practices for shared services accounting.
- Manage or participate in projects related to shared service in sourcing, financial system enhancements or implementations, acquisition due diligence, and post-merger integration.
- Serve as the technical accounting leader in the region researching guidance over new pronouncements, technical accounting issues, new and unusual transactions and conclude upon proper treatment.
- Manage compliance with the internal control program ensuring proper segregation of duties while maintaining the corporate accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree (Accounting or Finance preferred)
- CPA required
- Minimum 6-10 years of accounting or financial reporting experience in a multi-national company including management roles with multiple direct reports
- Proactive, self-directed individual with an analytical mindset and an ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail, time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities/projects