Published: September 20, 2017
- Assist Controller with directing and coordinating accounting operational functions to facilitate the accurate financial reporting.
- Manage daily cash activities, weekly and monthly lender reporting.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations, internal controls and policies/procedures to protect company assets; recommending enhancements to increase effectiveness of internal control systems.
- Oversee regulatory reporting, including tax compliance.
- Sales and use tax reporting and setup.
- Work with the Controller to coordinate internal and external financial audit requests.
- General ledger reconciliations and maintenance of the general ledger.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years progressive accounting experience
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing accounting experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, specifically on the job experience with Pivot Tables and V-Lookup formulas required.
- ERP system experience, Epicor Vantage a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.