Published: July 7, 2017
- Month end close including journal entries, revenue recognition and financial statement preparation.
- Monthly reconciliations of bank accounts, fixed assets and other balance sheet accounts.
- Monthly expense analysis to identify variances and determine if reclassifications are required.
- Performs other analysis as required.
- Cash management including cash reporting and forecasts.
- Assists with coordination of year-end audit and tax preparation.
- Responsible for compliance filings related to payroll and sales/use tax.
- Collaborates with Controller in developing efficient workflows.
- Maintain high level of internal control and accuracy.
- Lead by example by always living our company culture traits.
- Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or Accountancy.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 - 2 years accounting experience.
- Systems: Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.